Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why...

...was Orange Caramel's "Bangkok City" stuck in my head when I woke up this morning?

It's so weird - I've NEVER checked any of their songs on YouTube, and I've only heard a snippet of that song on Music Bank. Weird weird weird. xD

Oh! My brother has a blog now. But it's set to private and only some of his friends can read it. Darn it. He's really trying hard to keep us away from his online life, XD. I mean, he has another facebook account and all. Oh well.

So, yesterday, I bumped into Sara Maira working hard at Billion! Came as a surprise to me, really, because I was just turning the corner and I saw her, and she saw me, and I was like, "Hey, I know this person..." and then AH! It's Sara~! :3 She's on a break and all, so yeah.

Ni makcik Fatin Nabila ni entah bile la nak reply my SMS. She wants to borrow my driving-traffic-rule book thingy because she's gonna sit for the computer test soon, but she hasn't told me yet when we can meet up and stuff. =A=ll

---

Okay. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment